Revised: January 1, 2023
Who we are
This site is operated by Alisha Liston Music LLC. Our website address is: https://www.alishalistonmusic.com.
What personal data we collect
When you use the Site or contact us by the Sites contact forms, e-mail, social media, telephone, SMS or other methods, we may collection and process the following data about you:
- Forms filled out by you on the Site;
- Content of correspondence with us;
- Site registration;
- Subscription or orders placed;
- Participation in discussions; and
- Responses to questions, surveys or promotions.
The information you give us may include personal data, such as your name, email address, phone number, personal account preferences, transactional data, such as purchase information; and technical data; such as information about cookies.
When you visit our Site, we may also automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and version, time zone setting, operating system, platform and device used.
- Device information, including the device used to access the site (phone, computer or other device) and the location
- Visit information, include the URLs visited, pages viewed, length of visit, etc.
We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, advertising networks, social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, streaming music service providers, financial service providers, payment and delivery services, analytic providers, and social network integrations) whom may provide us information about you.
If you choose to use features on this Site that connects to your online profiles, accounts or services (including social media accounts), we may collect any information that you permit through your settings on those Connected Accounts. Information we receive from Connected Accounts may include your name, email address, location, date of birth, likes, posts and other social activity. Please review your Connected Account privacy settings to control what information is provided to us through these sources.
Embedded content from other websites
This Site includes embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this Site uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
This Site uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA. 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the server is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO.
Further information about handing user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Our website uses features provided by the Vimeo video portal. This service is provided by Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a Vimeo plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established. Here the Vimeo server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. In addition, Vimeo will receive your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo when you visit our plugin or do not have a Vimeo account. The information is transmitted to a Vimeo server in the US, where it is stored.
If you are logged in to your Vimeo account, Vimeo allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account.
This Site contains functions of the Instagram service. These functions are offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA.
If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can click the Instagram button to link the content of our pages with your Instagram profile. This means that Instagram can associate visits to our pages with your user account. As the provider of this website, we expressly point out that we receive no information on the content of the transmitted data or its use by Instagram.
This Site includes plugins for the social network Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. For an overview of Facebook plugins, see https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not want Facebook to associate your visit to our site with your Facebook account, please log out of your Facebook account.
Your privacy preferences with Twitter can be modified in your account settings at https://twitter.com/account/settings.
This Site uses plugins of the SoundCloud social network (SoundCloud Limited, Berners House, 47-48 Berners Street, London W1T 3NF, UK) may be integrated. The SoundCloud plugins can be recognized by the SoundCloud logo on our site.
If you do not want SoundCloud to associate your visit to our site with your SoundCloud account, please log out of your SoundCloud account.
How your information may be used
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To help us respond to your questions and inquiries;
- To help us fulfill requests you’ve made
- To provide you with information about Alisha Liston Music;
- To make suggestions and recommendations about our goods or services;
- To communicate upcoming events’
- To fulfill purchase orders;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us;
- To manage your access to our services or notify yo about changes to the services;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To gain input into how we can make our products and services better;
- To improve our Site’s performance and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner; and
- To keep our Site safe and secure
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information for the purposes listed above.
Who we share your data with
We may share your personal data with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and/or sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Business partners, suppliers and/or sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
- Advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant information and promotions to you and others;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the performance and optimization of our Site;
- Third parties you have consented or requested we share this information with; and
- To any other third party where lawful.
A cookie is a small text file that is used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser.
Cookies are used for a variety of different purposes. Below is a list of the type of cookies used on this Site:
- Necessary: Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
- Functional: Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedback and other third- party features.
- Performance: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for visitors.
- Analytics: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as: the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic sources, etc.
- Advertisement: Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
- Other: Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not be classified into a category as yet.
At any time, you can change or withdraw your consent by selecting the Settings widget.
Pixels & other web beacons
We, or our third partner partner, may employ a software technology called pixels and/or other types of web beacons. This technology helps us understand what content is effective and to understand usage patterns.
Storage and data transmission
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
How long we retain your data
As a policy, your data may be retained indefinitely (for example, a comment). While we may retained your data indefinitely, it is not guarantee. For example, we will delete data identified as spam or inappropriate content.
You may request your data to be removed by submitting your request via the inquire form on our Contact page.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
This site is not directed toward children nor do it knowingly collection information from children (as defined by local law) without parental consent.
California Privacy Rights
California residents have certain rights regarding the collection, use, disclosure, and sale of their personal data. As defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act, we engage in industry-standard advertising business practices that may be considered a sale.
Alisha Liston Music has sold personal data in the last 12 months in the following ways:
· By allowing advertising networks we partner with to place cookies or other tracking technologies through our sites;
California residents have the right to request:
· Disclosure of personal data we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you;
· Deletion of your personal data that we maintain;
· To opt out of the sale of your personal data.
To opt out of the sale of your personal data, designate an authorized representative, make a request, or for more information, email us at email@example.com.
In most cases, Alisha Liston Music will verify your request by confirming that you control the email address associated with your personal data. To do this, we reserve the right to take additional steps or require you to provide additional information, in order, to conduct this verification.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your privacy rights.